Conditions of Sale
Article 1º Scope
1º These general conditions of sale are agreed between the commercial private limited company, Susana Oliveira Tavares Unipessoal Lda, headquartered at Av. Dr. Renato Araújo 103, São João da Madeira, Portugal, now called "Costur_Art" and persons wishing to make purchases through the Internet site www.costur-art.com now referred to as "Customer".2.º Estas condições aplicam-se exclusivamente a pessoas singulares não comerciantes.
3º The parties agree that the purchases made through this online store will be exclusively governed by this contract excluding any conditions.
Article 2º Object
1. These general conditions of sale are intended to provide and set all the information required by the user on the order forms, sale, payment and delivery of purchases made at the online shop above.
Article 3º Order
1. You may send your order through the buying process designated in the Online Store above referred to as "check-out" after having used the device online by selecting "Add to Cart" from the displayed catalog in the store.
2. To send your order Customer must add the information and choose the options that are available throughout the buying process (delivery address and billing, shipping method, payment).
3. The Customer's order shipping is equal to the full and complete acceptance of prices and description of products available for sale as well as the general conditions of sale are the only applicable to the contract thus concluded.
4. Costur_Art will honor the orders received online only within the limits of available stocks, and in the absence of product availability undertakes to inform the customer as soon as we can.
Article 4º Orders Delivery
1. Orders delivery can be made through various forms as shown in the Online Store.
Costur_Art undertakes to deliver the ordered goods as soon as possible. Deadlines, images and descriptions on products should be considered as merely indicative. Costur_Art endeavor will always meet these deadlines, not assuming, however, no liability for any inconvenience or damage inherent in breach thereof. To the accompaniment of an order in progress, you may call the contact numbers available or send an email to email@example.com.
2. All orders outside the European Community are subject to customs inspection. This may result in the imposition of a customs fee, payment of which is the customer's responsibility. However, most orders are delivered without the cost of additional import duties.
Article 5º Payment
1. Costur_Art proposes to you the following methods of payment: a) Bank transfer; b) Paypal; c) ATM reference (Portugal only)
2. The Client shall pay a lump sum corresponding to the order processing costs; additional expenses are composed of fixed costs as a contribution towards the expenses of packing and shipping.
3. Costur_Art ensure confidentiality and security of data transmitted over the internet.
Article 6º Prices
1. Prices shall be construed in Euros, with taxes and fees included, taking into account the VAT in force at the order of payment.
2. The prices shown in the buying process always correspond to the prices in most current force, however, should only be considered valid while visible on the website a refreshed page (not refreshed pages may show prices that are no longer in force). The price envisioned, is only guaranteed in these conditions and only after the order is duly registered.
Article 7º Discounts
1. On this website there may be price discounts which have effective date. These discounts represent a commitment announced during the period, but always on the condition that the order is completed by the customer through the "check-out" and paid by the end of this period. Save a product in the "shopping basket" does not guarantee the price or discount of the same.
Article 8º Warranties & Returns
1. Any product purchased can be exchanged or refunded, since it reveals serious defects or failure of elements, within 15 days, and to do this contact Costur_Art via phone or email.
2. Shipping fee relating to exchanges and returns for reasons imputed to the customer, will be the responsibility of this.
2.1. Returns of orders caused by the lack of lifting them in Picking Points or CTT within the deadlines will only be sent again upon payment of the amount of return (equal to the cost of shipping) and the new shipment. In the event of request a refund, we will have to examine if the case for the refund of the amount will depend on the use that we can make to the cut materials. We will however always deduct the cost of returning.
Article 9º Responsibility
Costur_Art is not responsible for any inconvenience or damage caused to you by use of the Internet network, such as disruption of service, external intrusion, anomalies caused by computer viruses or any other case of force majeure.
Article 10º Applicable law and jurisdiction
1. The law applicable to any contractual relationship established through this website is the Portuguese law.
2. To drive any and all emerging conflict of any contract under these terms of sale will be the competent District Court of S. João da Madeira, with express waiver of any other.